Monday, October 10, 2005

empathy

I am Xenoboy. I am the Political Savant.
While blogosphere rages with the repercussions of the seditious sentencing, harm and offence, freedoms and responsibilities, ayes and nays. Pray not forget that another waits in the gallows.
Quote of the Day,
"A mere day in prison reflects just as hideously as a thousand. At least those two gargoyles are in their twenties and are in possession of a steady job. But my friend here does not; he is a wasted bastard. So would you please be so gracious and benign as to let him off the hook this time? He already is remorseful. To err is human, to admit divine. I am leaving this whole fiasco at that, and I sincerely wish that everyone out there is similarly able to ascertain their capacity to extend their forgiveness."
Sometimes the young see so clearly.
I am XenoBoy. I am the Political Savant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home