Sunday, May 08, 2005

Threshold

I am XenoBoy. I am the Political Savant.

The thresher scything through blogosphere continues. The chilling effect is in evidence. One of my visitors, Mr. Gilbert Koh has ceased his blog, Singapore Legal Mumbo Jumbo Demystified. The blog and he, has my Respect still.

I am XenoBoy. I am the Political Savant.

I summarise all the past few days’ newspaper reports into the following scientific formulas :

CORE = A*Star = Phillip Yeo = Singapore

A*Star – Phillip Yeo = null

Phillip Yeo – A*Star = Singapore = CORE

ST + TNP + CNA+TODAY = TRUTH = CORE = SINGAPORE

Blogosphere = Irresponsible = Chaos = Untrustworthy


Quote of the Day --

“Whatever the next stage of her plan, she had exposed her presence in her website. The original owners became aware of her. She abandoned her site. They pursued her. She was forced to discard her persona.” -- Idoru, William Gibson

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

first 3 formulas are mathematically inconsistent

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not true. What the first three formulas say, is that CORE = Singapore = PHilip Yeo = ASTAR = null.

3:41 PM  
Blogger xenoboysg said...

Mathematical formulas are representative of the state as it is. CORE = null is an additional spin-off that is worthy of further inspection.

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, i think the "I am XenoBoy. I am the Political Savant" is quite amusing. It reminds me of Denny Crane from The Practice.

4:43 AM  
Blogger xenoboysg said...

Dear Calm One,

Thanks for the advice. I or others have addressed this tagline issue, often to humorous effect, in various sprinklings littered throughout this blog.

I have a running battle with ur tomorrow friend Agagooga on why XenoBoy writes illegibly. Lawsuit pending. Other luminaries like Shianux have given up on me, I guess. hehe

Aspiring for credibility in blogosphere is to me futility.

Perhaps, my advice, read between the lines, as some have done and some have commented with some wisdom. Though sometimes what lie between the lines are hardly credible too. But if too grating, ignore or killfile this blog.

As for mj : At least it brings a smile.

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xenoboy,

You are a sad delusional fucked clown. I relish the the day when i see you paste an unreserved apology on your pathetic excuse of a blog.

Your best friend
Stan

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stan,

You are a sad delusional fucked clown. I relish the the day when i see you get pasted on a concrete sidewalk on your pathetic excuse of a country.

Your best friend
Anonymous

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home